Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Introducing...

Hello

We are super excited today to introduce our first Design Team member - Kelly Booth.

If you have been a fan of Jane's Doodles for any length of time, you will know that Kelly is actually one of the existing team members and we are beyond thrilled that she has agreed to stay on.


My name is Kelly Booth. I currently live in Arizona with my Hubby and our Dog Xenia. We have three Grand babies that bring us lots of Joy. I Love to Craft and have since I was very young. I started stamping in 1985 many years ago... I also love water sports and desert riding in our Buggies and Sand rails. I am very proud to be on the Jane's Doodles DT... her stamps are so fun to color!


So happy to have you with us Kelly.

Remember to stop by again tomorrow, when we will introduce another member of our fabulous team!

Before I go, lets have another little sneak peek :)


8 comments:

Jane said...

LOVE Kelly!

~amy~ said...

wooooo hoooooo...love Kelly:)

Lin said...

Congratulations - great choice!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Wowzers - a star studded DT! FABULOUS.

donna mikasa said...

Yay, Kelly!! Great choice, Jane! Can't wait to see the other DT members! Woo hooo!!

Joy said...

You ROCK! Kelly and I am so looking forward to working alongside of you...hugs sweet girl!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Yaaaay!!!! Kelly, so happy to be your team pal!

Virginia L. said...

Kelly's work is absolutely top-notch!! So glad that she is continuing! ROCK ON, Kelly!!