Monday, August 8, 2011

For You

Hey there. I am posting this on behalf of Jane, who is still on holidays... lucky thing :)

Hi!

Those who know me know that I LOVE to make tags!!! It's quick, cute and you can use up your precious scraps! :)




I hand stitched this tag which means the back isn't very pretty.....so I just adhered another tag on the back to hide all the loose ends.



Do you remember this cloud stamp that I carved out of an eraser?? Go here to check it out if you're interested. Anyway I heat embossed it using Hero Art's white embossing powder and cut it out...I think it's a cute little detail. :)


This is the first time I'm using alphabet stickers...I have to say I'm hooked! :)


Thanks for HOPPIN by!! ;)
Have a great day!
xo

6 comments:

Barb said...

Adorable tag! Love all the details and the pretty blues and greens!

Maureen Morton said...

This tag is a gift in itself! Such cute details - love it all.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Just WONDERFUL - So CUTE and I LOVE all the details!

Tracey said...

ADORABLE LOVE IT!!! and all the details!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Sweet Tag...so colorful and fun!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

I LOVE this frog and your tag is SO DARN CUTE! :)