Wednesday, May 16, 2012

canvas

Hi!
Here's a little something different....canvas! I bought this little canvas at my favourite craft store in Zagreb (NB Hobby & Art) who btw are now selling Jane's Doodles stamps!!! :) I was there earlier today demonstrating some stamping projects....this canvas was one of them.


I used our Home Sweet Home stamp set and the heart is from our you're a hoot stamp set.


This project was so much fun...the only problem I had was deciding whether I wanted the houses or the owl on the little hill top! :) I'm also thinking perhaps adding a message...some words of wisdom...or not! :)



There's still some time for our Mother's Flowers stamp set giveaway...go here for details!
Have a great day!
xo



2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh, I LOVE how the stamps looks against the canvas. So sweet and adorable! Must try this!

Unknown said...

These look fabulous Jane!