Monday, October 15, 2012

Let it Snow!

Hi!

Happy Monday to ya'll!

I want to share this Christmas card I created using our Vintage Christmas, It's the Season and Patterns for Him stamp sets.



I did a little masking...I cut out an oval shape out of thin paper (with my Spellbinders oval), adhered it to my card and stamped the chevron pattern (from our Patterns for Him) over it (and removed the oval paper). I stamped the snowman (from our Vintage Christmas stamp set) onto my card and on seperate cardstock which I then coloured, cut out and adhered on top of the stamped snowman. I coloured the snowman with Graph'it markers (0000, 8240, 8280, 3245, 2160, 5220, 4150). The sentiment is from our It's the Season stamp set.


Hope you have a great day!
xo

P.S. for those who are waiting for a package from me....it's on the way!! :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

seriously love this:)

Annette Allen said...

very awesome...those chevrons are awesome and the snowman just pops right off the card...love it

Unknown said...

LOVE your colouring on this gorgeous snowman Jane

Muffin said...

I just LOVE this card! Wonderful snowman and delightful layout - smashing!