Wednesday, October 31, 2012

sugar skulls treat bags

Hi!

How are ya'll?!!
Remember these...Dia de los Muerto...sugar skulls...I had soooo much fun making them!! I decided to use them as tags for treat bags for my son's teachers in day care. We don't celebrate Halloween here in Croatia but tomorrow is Svi sveti (all saints day) or Dan mrtvi (Day of the dead)...it's a holiday...and similar to Dia de los Muerto we visit our family members/friends who have passed away at their graves and light candles and bring flowers.


I filled these white paper bags (which I stamped using the chevron pattern from our Patterns for Him stamp set) with yummy caramels...sorry about the photo...I took it in the morning and the lighting was bad.


So some of us (who were able to get Friday off) have a long weekend! yay!! Lots to do...visiting with family, painting my daughters room...PINK thank you very much....top secret Jane's Doodles stuff! :)

Have a great day!
xo

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are awesome!!!!

Bad Kitty said...

super su sviđaju mi se jako