Monday, March 4, 2013

happy birthday

Hello!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
I needed a super fast and easy card and this is what I came up with! I didn't have time to do any colouring and I'm so low on cardstock but I found some pink scraps and stamped my Rose stamp on each square....the rest is pretty obvious. :) The sentiment is from our Party Time stamp set.




And now to announce the winner of our giveaway....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
29
Timestamp: 2013-03-04 11:37:42 UTC

Blogger Karen said...
Your stamps are all so cute and so fun...easy to colour or paper piece too. Hard to choose just 2...wow...guess I will go with Easter time and Doodle flowers.

Congrats Karen...please email us with your choice of two Jane's Doodles stamps! :)
Thank you for playing along...I hope you'll join us again next time.

Have a great day!
xo

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

love the cardstock panels....fun card and congrats to Karen!

Judy1223 said...

Very sweet card...love the color gradient, and no coloring required! Congrats to Karen, too!