Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Alice inspired!

Hello!!
Hope you all are having a lovely day! I'd like to wish all Croatian's a Happy Independence Day! :)

I'd like to share a card I created that was inspired by Alice's GOR.GE.OUS card below!!! Her colouring blows me away!!! Alice used our Suzi stamp set.



For my card I used our Double Trouble, Geometric Patterns and Croatian Sentiments stamp sets. I used my Graph'it markers to colour Jakov (the boy from our Double Trouble set!).



I stamped diamond and polka dot backgrounds onto cardstock and cut out banners..the little polka dots are from my Croatian Sentiments stamp set....added a gem and one of my handmade buttons. The sentiment means Happy Birthday! :)





Have a great day! xoxo

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

obje su predivne

Natasha said...

I love both of these cards.

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! I can see how you were inspired by Alice's card! Your coloring rocks, too!

PapierGirl said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. Fab colouring. TFS.