Friday, March 21, 2014

thanks + birthday card

Hello!

It's Friday and usually I'm relieved BUT it's birthday weekend madness at my home so I will be cooking, baking, cleaning, crafting......straight through!!!! My daughter Mia's birthday is officially on Sunday and my husband's on Monday...so.......wish me luck!!!


Today I'm sharing Ange's super SWEET and simple card using the background circles from our Jungle Baby stamps set...I just love that 3D look of stamping a pattern onto the cardstock and over die cuts!




And yesterday I shared a card I made for my mama...it was her birthdayesterday....she loves flowers and the colour yellow...and with a little inspiration from Pinterest this is what I came up with. I used our Daffodils and Croatian Sentiments stamp sets. I added subtle glitter to the daffodils and it's a shame the camera doesn't pick it up...it looks so pretty in real life! :)






Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xo


No comments: