Monday, February 16, 2015

you brighten my day

Hello!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

First I'd like to apologize about my shop, I've had some customers email me about having trouble going through with their purchase. For some reason the paypal setting in my shop keeps turning off....I am waiting for the problem to be fixed so in the mean time I have to keep checking and turning it back on. For this reason I am extending the 20% Off all clear stamps sale until tomorrow.

Mariana is starting off the week and this card has surely brightened up my day!! Mariana created the stripe background using my Stripes and Dots stamp set and the flower and sentiment is from my Daffodils stamp set.




Mariana heat embossed onto water colour paper and coloured with Faber Castell Gelato.
LOVE LOVE this card!!

xo

No comments: