Monday, November 27, 2017

Noel


Hello!

First off I would like to say that I had an AMAZING time in Slovenia. Thank you to all who attended the workshops. You were all so lovely. I'm so grateful to Mihaela and Primoš for inviting me. Slovenia has a special spot in my heart and I can't wait to come back!! 
As for the shop Trgovina Art in Bead.....it's AMAZING!! I was like a kid in a candy store! And now you can find my stamps there too! Yippie!

Iz dna srca se zahvaljujem vsem, ki ste prišli na moje delavnice. Zelo sem vam hvaležna. Bilo je zelo zabavno. Slovenija ima posebno mesto v mojem srcu in komaj čakam da pridem nazaj!

(Thank you Kaja for translating and for helping me out with the workshops, you're a gem!)







On to today's card! The wonderful Norine has created these beauties using Deck the Halls! She's also got a video for us (I didn't even know she has a youtube channel, subscribe to her channel and to Kaja's for that matter).







xo

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Im so happy that you had awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Well done! Congrats on your new Bricks and mortar stockist :)

Iris said...

Cute cards.