Wednesday, January 3, 2018

it's your day


Hello!

Happy New Year! 

I'm still sick. Please be patient....I will be sending orders out this week. Along with being sick my husband and I lost a good friend to a heart attack. We are still in shock and so heart broken.....I haven't been doing much work....it's been a very sad sad ending to 2017 for me. But like I said....I will get my husband to go to the post office for me.

Today I'm sharing Norine's GORGEOUS cards using CAKE! and Birthday Wishes.




xo

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sorry for your dear friend lost...
Marvelous cards, so cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful cards!

Renee M said...

I'm sorry to read about your loss, and I hope you're feeling better soon! The cards are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your news. Let's hope 2018 gets off to a better start than 2017 ended.
Lovely cards.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Please take any time you need to recover and feel better. Love from France, Marjorie
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]